Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CFP

Default How do I Delete Sheet when it won't light up in the Edit menu?

Delete Sheet not available on Edit menu nor from right click on sheet tab
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rowan Drummond

It sounds like your workbook may be protected.
ToolsProtectionUnprotect Workbook to remove this. You may need a password.

Hope this helps
Rowan

Delete Sheet not available on Edit menu nor from right click on sheet tab

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CFP

Thanks; I had looked at that already: the Protection menu lists four items
but the first three are not available (Protect Sheet, Allow Users to Edit
Ranges..., Protect Workbook); the fourth item is available, Protect Shared
Workbook, and that is not selected.
Anything to do with the fact that this is a Shared workspace? Just answered
my own question....that is the problem...Delete Sheets is one of many
commands disabled when the Workbook is set as Shared.
Thanks,