Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CFP

Default How do I Delete Sheet when it won't light up in the Edit menu?

Thanks; I had looked at that already: the Protection menu lists four items
but the first three are not available (Protect Sheet, Allow Users to Edit
Ranges..., Protect Workbook); the fourth item is available, Protect Shared
Workbook, and that is not selected.
Anything to do with the fact that this is a Shared workspace? Just answered
my own question....that is the problem...Delete Sheets is one of many
commands disabled when the Workbook is set as Shared.
Thanks,

"Rowan Drummond" wrote:

It sounds like your workbook may be protected.
ToolsProtectionUnprotect Workbook to remove this. You may need a password.

Hope this helps
Rowan

CFP wrote:
Delete Sheet not available on Edit menu nor from right click on sheet tab