Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default in excel, how do i change the fill color?

I am trying to change the color of a cell in Microsoft Excel, and it will not
change i've tried clicking on the fill color button and i've tried formating
the color with the toolbar. Could someone please help me fix this. It did
work, and i'm thinking that i changed a Setting but i can not figure out what
is wrog. Please help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

The cell may be set up with "Conditional Formatting" which is overriding the
manual formatting..........

F5 Special Conditional Formatting...if it highlights the cell, it has
Conditional Formatting.........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3