Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gee

Default How do I make the D.O.B. Column calculate in Age Colum in Excel?

I am trying to formulate Column F (Date of Birth) into Column E (Today's Age)
May someone please help me. Thanking you in advance, Gee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm

Peo Sjoblom

"Gee" wrote in message
I am trying to formulate Column F (Date of Birth) into Column E (Today's

Age)
May someone please help me. Thanking you in advance, Gee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
wjohnson

Use the Function NOW() - put it in cell A1, - this gives you the current
date.
Put your date in cell A2
In cell B2 enter the following formula =(A1-A2)/365
I used the following format for cells A1 and A2 Date Format - 14 mar
98
Then use a "General" Format for Cell B2

This will give you a number with a decimal point - the numbers to the
left of the decimal point = years, to the right will be the months.

Example:
29-Nov-05
16-Jul-47 58.41560012

--