Sfjaye

Default How do I calculate man-hours with Excel?

I'm a novice with Excel.

I need a simple answer to a simple question. In column A of Excel, I have
the number of employees on a given day. How can I make column B show a
number that is eight times the number of column A?
In other words, if column A is five, column B should automatically show 40.
If column A is eleven, column B should be 88 and so on.

Thank you.
--
SanFrancisco J (sfjaye)
Gord Dibben