Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
~Summiya~

Default "the formula in this cell differs from the formula in this area o.

I keep getting this error "the formula in this cell differs from the formula
in this area of the spreadsheet" when I put a formula in my time spreadsheet.
I know it is something simple but cannot figure out what! Because of this
error the total hours worked will not total correctly. I am using military
time to calculate my hours worked as it rounds up with how I am paid.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

What formulas in what cells? Which one gave the "error" message? What is the
difference? What are the input values? What result did you expect? What did
you get instead?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten