Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JoeStL

Default Problems with setting up a billing budjet

Wow, talk about a useful program. Where have I been all these years?
Oh, yeah! Happy Turkey Day!

This is a basic question for a basic form. I can't seem to navigate
through excel (actually using Open Office but it's nearly the same) to
find a proper solution for my problem. I've attached a working .xls
file so you can see what I'm doing wrong.

I've created a monthly billing statement to gather money from my
roommates to pay our bills. The top portion is set up on a monthly
basis for the different bill types. It calculates the amount owed from
all the bills.

Now I want it to divide that amount into 3 parts so it will show how
much is owed individually. If anyone could help me out I would really
appreciate it.

Thank You,

Joe From St. Louis

Image of excel (open office) form
[image: http://www.joekiske.com/foo/excelhelp.jpg]

http://www.joekiske.com/foo/monthly_bills.ods

When downloading you may need to change the ".ods" into an ".xls"
extention. Only if it doesn't open in excel... Though it should.

--
JoeStL
JoeStL's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29080

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Hi Joe

In cell B14
=$B$10/3
copy down through B11:B12
Copy cells B10:B12 across through C10:M10

Regards

Roger Govier