Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
plore

Default Too few arguments

if i use the following formula it gives me an error message that reads as
follows:
You've entered too few arguments for this function??
Can anybody tell me why?

=COUNTIF(g12:g19 "5")
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Buttrey

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 04:06:02 -0800, "plore"
wrote:

if i use the following formula it gives me an error message that reads as
follows:
You've entered too few arguments for this function??
Can anybody tell me why?

=COUNTIF(g12:g19 "5")

You need a comma in there after g19.

Rgds
Richard Buttrey
__
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
plore

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

In article ,
says...
if i use the following formula it gives me an error message that reads as
follows:
You've entered too few arguments for this function??
Can anybody tell me why?

=COUNTIF(g12:g19 "5")

You are missing a delimiter between the range and the criterion.
Depending on localization, it can be a comma or a semicolon.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

Even if i use the formula as follows the error message appears again

=COUNTIF(g12:G19;5)
=COUNTIF(g12:g19,5)
=COUNTIF(g12:g19,".5")
=COUNTIF(g12:g19;"5")

Could it be a problem with my program because if i use the formula on a
different workstation it works??
Junior Member

"You've entered too few arguments for this function"

I get the error for any function i use since upgrading to EXCEL 2007. I would love to get this fixed.

Junior Member

i have a similar problem same message different equation can anyone please help?

=(round(E7*10%)