Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
roy.okinawa

Default Adding Worksheet To Formula

Below are two formulas that I have are on one worksheet. I need the
remaining formula added in order for them to calculate from another worksheet
titled Overall.

=COUNTIF(--(MONTH(O31:O980)=MONTH(C3)))

=COUNTIF(--(MONTH(O31:O1001)=MONTH(C3)),--(ISNUMBER(SEARCH(A10,S31:S1001))))

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rsenn

Roy,

Two things.

One, the syntax of your COUNTIF formula seems to be wrong. It
apparently should be COUNTIF(range,criteria). I get an error message
when I try your formula.

Two, I'm having a hard time divining what you mean by "remaining
formula." Can you explain that.

Sorry I couldn't help as is.

--
rsenn
rsenn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29050

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
roy.okinawa

I need the formula that will pull the info from the Overall worksheet. My
CountIf formulas work fine when they are on the Overall worksheet where all
the info is. Now I want to calculate that info but have it pull over to
another worksheet.