Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gail

Default programming date functions

I need my cells to auto date 30 days from the date in the first cell 60 days
from the date in the 2nd and so on. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JE McGimpsey

One way:

A2: =A1+30
A3: =A2 + 60

Format as dates.

In article ,
"Gail" wrote:

I need my cells to auto date 30 days from the date in the first cell 60 days
from the date in the 2nd and so on. How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Try this:
If your first date is in A1, then
A2: =A1+30
Copy cell A2 down as far as you need.

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

"Gail" wrote:

I need my cells to auto date 30 days from the date in the first cell 60 days
from the date in the 2nd and so on. How do I do this?

Advanced Date Functions enright_m Excel Worksheet Functions 1 October 26th 05 04:08 PM
Worksheet Revision Date only once that day mikeburg Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 August 16th 05 12:39 AM
Date functions John New Users to Excel 3 August 15th 05 08:50 PM
search for latest date Sue Excel Worksheet Functions 2 August 2nd 05 11:09 PM
Addition to Turn cell red if today is greater or equal to date in cell Rich New Users to Excel 2 December 9th 04 02:06 AM