John

Default Date functions

Hi world!This is a two part question. Part One. I am trying to use a start
date (say..8/9/05) that then is used to calculate monthly vacation (eg. on
9/8/05 staff have gained 12 hrs vacation) and so every month the amount will
increase by that 12hrs so by the end of their start year the total will be in
theory 144. But I also of course want to be able to remove hrs when the staff
member takes vacation (an obvious manual requirement). Part two, staff have a
productivity requirement of 100 hours a month of billable service to clients,
so every week they pretty much have to do 25 hrs, but of course if they are
taking two weeks vacation then this will effect the billable hours that they
have to reach. So.... the input of vacation (manually) needs also to be a
function into porductivity rates. AAAAAHH! I hope this makes some sense and
if you can help a little of the way I would be grateful, even if it is to say
you can't do it.
Ps Can Outlook be used to feed in vacation anniversary dates?

gls858

John wrote:
[...]

John,
I bought a program at a VERY affordable price from a company called
Softwaretech. Here's the site http://www.softwaretech.com. Look for a
program called SoftTime. It will accrue time and allow each employee
to view a variety of reports. Why reinvent the wheel? The time and effort
you put in to developing a spreadsheet would more than offset the price of
the software. It took me about 2 days to set it up for 25 people and enter
all of the vacation time and such since the start of the year.

gls858

gls858

gls858

"gls858" wrote:

John wrote:

[...]

You're welcome. BTW Standard disclaimer:
I have no affiliation with them nor do I receive
any compensation from them.

gls858