Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jimmy13

Default Fill color not showing up on cell tables

I can't get the fill color to show up on cell tables. If you do a print
preview the colors are shown. I need the colors to be shown when working on
the spread sheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Jimmy

If this is a problem with all Excel files with coloured cells, the Windows OS
high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the
following MSKB article:

OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;320531

Gord Dibben Excel MVP