Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
VikyTurner

Default Why am I able to type in a cell that is locked and protected?

I have a large spreadsheet with some cells locked down. I lock the desired
cells and then protect the worksheet. Some cells are locked down and others I
can type in. Are there limitations to cell protection and/or locking cells? I
have never seen this behavior before.