Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shaj

Default Multiple Vlookups

I have a data sheet where 100's of Providers charges, Payments, Adj data are
stored. I have created a pivot table in the same sheet where it will gives a
summary of the provider by months. like this....
Provider: XYZ
JAN FEB MAR APRIL MAY JUNE
CHARGES: 100 200 300 400 500 600
PAYMENTS: 25 40 20 50 100 200
ADJ: 10 15 20 100 75 50

Provider: ABC
JAN FEB MAR APRIL MAY JUNE
CHARGES: 50 100 150 200 300 600
PAYMENTS: 30 40 60 75 100 250
ADJ: 15 30 40 50 25 40

I am creating a report in the front end where the end user will select a
provider.
ex Provider ABC... Once the provider is selected it should populate on the
summary sheet as

Provider: ABC
JAN FEB MAR APRIL MAY JUNE
CHARGES: 50 100 150 200 300 600
PAYMENTS: 30 40 60 75 100 250
ADJ: 15 30 40 50 25 40

I do not know how to pull all the 3 line for the provider selected.

Thanks again for your help.
Shaji

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Wright

Why not just copy the Pivot table to the summary sheet, drop the Provider
into the Page field and the have them choose the provider from the drop
down?

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"shaj" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shaj

I cannot do that because there are many other links to the summary page, so
what I am trying to create is when the end user selects a provider all the
these links gets updated related to that provider.
Thanks