Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shaj

Default Multiple Vlookups

I cannot do that because there are many other links to the summary page, so
what I am trying to create is when the end user selects a provider all the
these links gets updated related to that provider.
Thanks

"Ken Wright" wrote:

Why not just copy the Pivot table to the summary sheet, drop the Provider
into the Page field and the have them choose the provider from the drop
down?

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

------------------------------Â*------------------------------Â*----------------
------------------------------Â*------------------------------Â*----------------

"shaj" wrote in message
I have a data sheet where 100's of Providers charges, Payments, Adj data
are
stored. I have created a pivot table in the same sheet where it will gives
summary of the provider by months. like this....
Provider: XYZ
JAN FEB MAR APRIL MAY JUNE
CHARGES: 100 200 300 400 500 600
PAYMENTS: 25 40 20 50 100 200
ADJ: 10 15 20 100 75 50

Provider: ABC
JAN FEB MAR APRIL MAY JUNE
CHARGES: 50 100 150 200 300 600
PAYMENTS: 30 40 60 75 100 250
ADJ: 15 30 40 50 25 40

I am creating a report in the front end where the end user will select a
provider.
ex Provider ABC... Once the provider is selected it should populate on the
summary sheet as

Provider: ABC
JAN FEB MAR APRIL MAY JUNE
CHARGES: 50 100 150 200 300 600
PAYMENTS: 30 40 60 75 100 250
ADJ: 15 30 40 50 25 40

I do not know how to pull all the 3 line for the provider selected.

Thanks again for your help.
Shaji