Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shaj

Default multiple Lookup

I am creating a report where the end user will select a provider. Once the
provider is selected, it will look at 1) Provider 2) Month 2) Charges and go
to the other sheet and select the charges for that provider for that Month
ex:
Provider selected: XYZ
JAN FEB MAR APRIL MAY JUNE
CHARGES: 100 200 300 400 500 600
PAYMENTS: 25 40 20 50 100 200
ADJ: 10 15 20 100 75 50
What I cannot do is lookup at more than one fields.
Thanks again for your help.
Shaji
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

We need to know how the data for providers is arranged - one per worksheet,
or what?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"shaj" wrote in message
I am creating a report where the end user will select a provider. Once the
provider is selected, it will look at 1) Provider 2) Month 2) Charges and
go
to the other sheet and select the charges for that provider for that Month
ex:
Provider selected: XYZ
JAN FEB MAR APRIL MAY JUNE
CHARGES: 100 200 300 400 500 600
PAYMENTS: 25 40 20 50 100 200
ADJ: 10 15 20 100 75 50
What I cannot do is lookup at more than one fields.
Thanks again for your help.
Shaji

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shaj

All the provider data is in one woorksheet which has many other data. I have
created a pivot table by provider and months for charges, Payments & adj.
When the user select a provider it should look at this pivot cell range and
select that range of data for that provider.
Thanks
Shaj