Robo

Default Multiple if or multiple vlookup

I have 3 data sources and one summary page. I want to lookup a cell in
my summary page and find the result in either one of my 3 data
sources(All within the same spreadsheet)

In summary I need

if vlookup data source 1 is #N/A THEN vlookup data source 2, if data
source 2 is #N/A vlookup data source 3. If not in all 3 data sources
"Not Found"

I this possible?

Thanks

Robo

--
Robo
Robo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12058

Robo

I get #NAME?

Any thoughts?

Rob

--
Robo
Robo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12058
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=484827

Peo Sjoblom

Did you replace Source1-3 with your real tables

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Robo" wrote in message

I get #NAME?