-   -   Multiple if or multiple vlookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/55352-multiple-if-multiple-vlookup.html)

Robo

Multiple if or multiple vlookup

I have 3 data sources and one summary page. I want to lookup a cell in
my summary page and find the result in either one of my 3 data
sources(All within the same spreadsheet)

In summary I need

if vlookup data source 1 is #N/A THEN vlookup data source 2, if data
source 2 is #N/A vlookup data source 3. If not in all 3 data sources
"Not Found"

I this possible?

Thanks

Robo

--
Robo
Robo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12058

Jerry W. Lewis

Multiple if or multiple vlookup

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(source1)),VLOOKUP(source1),IF(ISN A(VLOOKUP(source2)),VLOOKUP(source2),VLOOKUP(sourc e3)))

Jerry

Robo wrote:

I have 3 data sources and one summary page. I want to lookup a cell in
my summary page and find the result in either one of my 3 data
sources(All within the same spreadsheet)

In summary I need

if vlookup data source 1 is #N/A THEN vlookup data source 2, if data
source 2 is #N/A vlookup data source 3. If not in all 3 data sources
"Not Found"

I this possible?

Thanks

Robo

Robo

Multiple if or multiple vlookup

I get #NAME?

Any thoughts?

Rob

--
Robo
Robo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12058
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=484827

Bob Phillips

Multiple if or multiple vlookup

see response in .misc

--

HTH

RP

"Robo" wrote in message

I have 3 data sources and one summary page. I want to lookup a cell in
my summary page and find the result in either one of my 3 data
sources(All within the same spreadsheet)

In summary I need

if vlookup data source 1 is #N/A THEN vlookup data source 2, if data
source 2 is #N/A vlookup data source 3. If not in all 3 data sources
"Not Found"

I this possible?

Thanks

Robo

--
Robo
Robo's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=484827

Peo Sjoblom

Multiple if or multiple vlookup

Did you replace Source1-3 with your real tables

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Robo" wrote in message

I get #NAME?