David.Allen297

Default Recalculation taking a massive 11 seconds

Hi,

I've designed a simple spreadsheet that's looking at a small table of
data and returning 2 values.

(The sheet gets updated by external means, hence I'm using the
worksheet_calculate event).

The average of the 2 is then calculated and used to display historical
Min and Max values (in the Yellow boxes).

These 3 (Average, Min Average, Max Average) are then rounded to
predefined increments.

When I choose selection "A" or "D" and run my code (from a cmdButton)
it takes a MASSIVE 11 seconds on my well specced PC..

But if I choose "B", "C", or "E" and run my code it takes less than 1
second.

My VLOOKUPS seem to be fine, the problem must lie somewhere in my
MROUND / INDEX / MATCH formula... or maybe the yellow cells...

It's maybe best that you look at the attached example 'dave.xls' and
ask if there's anything that you don't understand because I'm useless
at explaining things!

Can someone please help me clean up my code, or work out what is
wrong?

Thanks,

Dave

|Filename: dave.zip |