Marcus Feldmore

Default Formula Question

=+Cost!D31/Price!$O$2 this formula is being used to link two sheets of
pricing together. I need to make an adjustment to this formula to times it by
1.05. How can I add this to the formula to adjust everything with
multiplying by 1.05. Thanks in advance for your help
chalky

Just pop brackets around the calculation you have and then multiple by
1.05. ie:

=(Cost!D31/Price!$O$2)*1.05

If the 1.05 is ever going to change link this to a cell to give you the
flexibility to change it, ie:

=(Cost!D31/Price!$O$2)*A1

--
chalky