Dawn

Default Formula question

=IF(C6:F10,G6:G7 = "V"or"PH"or"COV" than subtract 1 for each entry, then sum
total and subtract from A6 leaving remaining)
I'm trying to add a formula in Excel that will subtract vacation, personal
holidays or carryover vacation days from a calendar in Excel. I'm sure it's
a nested formula with array's but I'm unclear as to how I should write it.
Bob Phillips

I think that youi just want

=SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(C6:F10,{"V","PH","COV"}))+SUMP RODUCT(COUNTIF(G6:G7,{"V",
"PH","COV"}))

--

HTH

RP