Need help in Excel

Default How to print from consecutive numbers in excel w/o typing all?

I need to print about 700 tickets and I have to number each of them. Is there
a way I can use a formula in order for it to print the numbers on each sheet
without having to type each number before printing?
Thank you.
Bernard Liengme

Here is a macro that should help. Try it with FOR j = 1 to 5 first, then
change to 700
Note that I assume your number is in A1; change code as needed
Write to me at my personal email for more.

Sub PrintTicket()
For j = 1 To 5
Range("A1") = j
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Next
End Sub

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Need help in Excel" <Need help in wrote in
message ...