-   -   How to print from consecutive numbers in excel w/o typing all? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/55022-how-print-consecutive-numbers-excel-w-o-typing-all.html)

Need help in Excel

How to print from consecutive numbers in excel w/o typing all?

I need to print about 700 tickets and I have to number each of them. Is there
a way I can use a formula in order for it to print the numbers on each sheet
without having to type each number before printing?
Thank you.

Bernard Liengme

How to print from consecutive numbers in excel w/o typing all?

Here is a macro that should help. Try it with FOR j = 1 to 5 first, then
change to 700
Note that I assume your number is in A1; change code as needed
Write to me at my personal email for more.

Sub PrintTicket()
For j = 1 To 5
Range("A1") = j
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Next
End Sub

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Need help in Excel" <Need help in wrote in
message ...