bladelock

Default time/date calculation

I have four columns, I want to put in column E a formula to tell me the time
difference. In this example the column "E" should display 25:40. Can any help
me with the formula. I know it's NOT B1-D1 (which is 1:40)

A B C D E
01/01/2005 19:10 01/02/2005 20:50 ????
Ron Rosenfeld

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:37:25 -0800, bladelock
wrote:

I have four columns, I want to put in column E a formula to tell me the time
difference. In this example the column "E" should display 25:40. Can any help
me with the formula. I know it's NOT B1-D1 (which is 1:40)

A B C D E
01/01/2005 19:10 01/02/2005 20:50 ????

See the answer to your similar question which you posted five (5) minutes ago.

--ron
Ron Rosenfeld

wrote:

I have four columns, I want to put in column E a formula to tell me the time
difference. In this example the column "E" should display 25:40. Can any help
me with the formula. I know it's NOT B1-D1 (which is 1:40)

A B C D E
01/01/2005 19:10 01/02/2005 20:50 ????

I should have written: See the answer to your similar question you posted five
(5) minutes before this question.

--ron