Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
a_dunn69

Default Footage to seconds (# to mm:ss).

I was wondering if anyone might be so kind as to help me with a formula.
I currently have 1000s of film items entered on a spreadsheet with
length indicated by number of feet. I know that each 1.66666666 feet is
worth one second of running time. Is there a way to just apply a formula
and have results displayed as mm:ss rounded to the nearest second?
AD

--
a_dunn69
a_dunn69's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28680