Carol A. Williams

Default How do I change my cell reference columns from number to alphabet?

Some how my columns have changed from alphabet to numbers and I don't know
how to change the settings. For example column A is no Column C1. How do I
change the column settings back to the original alphabetic reference?
Bob Umlas

Tools/Options/General tab, deselect R1C1 notation checkbox

"Carol A. Williams" <Carol A. wrote in
message ...
Some how my columns have changed from alphabet to numbers and I don't know
how to change the settings. For example column A is no Column C1. How do

change the column settings back to the original alphabetic reference?

Carol A. Williams

Thank you Bob! Your response was timely! I am still mystified, however, as
to how it changed! We recently had a system upgrade and the web-based spread
sheets have numbered columns, but I am not sure if this is how my columns
changed. I do know that I did physically make the changes.

Once again, thank you very much!