Tim Elhatton

Default Multiple IF

I need to check column A for the following:

1) IF A11<9999 then A1
2) IF A1<0 then 0
3) IF A110000 then 10000

A B
1 4,576 4,576
2 (6,719) 0
3 14,699 10,000

Column B is the results I want. How can I get this in one formula?
Thanks
Tim
Anne Troy

=IF(A1<=0,0,IF(A1=1,A1,IF(A1=10000,10000,"what do you want when blank")

Also, I covered for if A1 = 0 or A1 = 1, and you did not, so I might have
done it wrong.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Tim Elhatton" wrote in message
I need to check column A for the following:

1) IF A11<9999 then A1
2) IF A1<0 then 0
3) IF A110000 then 10000

A B
1 4,576 4,576
2 (6,719) 0
3 14,699 10,000

Column B is the results I want. How can I get this in one formula?
Thanks
Tim

ConstructionGuy

Here you go buddy..I tested it to make sure it works also:

=IF(AND(A11,A1<9999),A1,IF(A1<0,0,IF(A110000,100 00,"")))

You may want to say =1 b/c you have a gap between 0 and 1.
Hope this helps.
James