srinivasan

Default CHK file in excel link files

Dear community members,
I have a workbook with links to certain worksheets/workbooks which are
within the same folder. But suddenly I saw that the type of files are shown
as CHK file instead of xls files. I dont know the reason for this change?
Because of this problem I have difficulty in updating/linking the files which
do not update when I say yes to up date command. Sometimes it shoes file not
found message box . Will some one tell me what went wrong with my files? Any
remedy possible to set right. things.