vesuvius

Default Converting functions into numbers

For example, using the function =2*3, I will get a 6 in the cell.

Now I would like to copy the 6 into another cell.

Using the usual copy, I will copy the function.

Is there a way that I can copy the 6 as a number and not as a function?

--
vesuvius
vesuvius's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28575

Ron Coderre