dtmd

Default How do I fill the upper or lower half of a cell with color?

I need to be able to fill in (color) cells in the upper right or lower left
corners only. Like a triangle.
John

That can't be done, although you could have 6 cells together and fill No 1
(top left) then fill No 4 (bottom right), then just pattern the cells with
White, with a border outline. Then just reduce the row height and column
width to fit nicely