BMW

Default search all tabs for tab name specified & lookup reference?

I'm trying to create a formula that will do the following:

search through all worksheets (either in the same wkbook or a different
wkbook)...for the wksheet name that I specify, and lookup a value from a
reference cell or range.

BMW

Hey Bob: I Slready Used this type of Formula in my file...It ONLY looks in
ONE Worksheet, NOT Multiple sheets...What I'm looking for is a formula that
will search the array of sheets and return a certain value from the sheet
name I reference. Please let me know if you can help...Thanks! BMW