Wade www

Default Why doesn't my resized worksheet have a minimize or close box in .

The specific workbook opens each worksheet as a resized window about 95% of
screen with no minimize, resize, or close box in the top blue title bar of
the worksheet. One worksheet Columns A and B appear hidden or off screen
with a windows split pane. They cannot be restored (not even with the format
column unhide executed from the worksheet global box selected using
format/columns/ unhide. The windows split and unfreeze options are grayed
out.
Debra Dalgleish

The Workbook windows are protected.

To unprotect them (you may need a password):
Choose ToolsProtectionsUnprotect workbook

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Wade www

Default Why doesn't my resized worksheet have a minimize or close box

Thought that also, but the worksheet does not appear to be protected.
Although another user tried to protect the worksheet at one point, her
password will not unprotect it. I can also enter in any cell and when I
choose "ToolsProtection" I see the both the "unprotect" and the "protect"
options are available, making me believe it is not protected and the problem
is more than a "forgotten password".

More ideas?
Thanks,