Debra Dalgleish

Default Why doesn't my resized worksheet have a minimize or close box

The worksheet may be unprotected, but the workBOOK is protected.
They're two separate commands on the ToolsProtection menu.

Wade www wrote:
Thought that also, but the worksheet does not appear to be protected.
Although another user tried to protect the worksheet at one point, her
password will not unprotect it. I can also enter in any cell and when I
choose "ToolsProtection" I see the both the "unprotect" and the "protect"
options are available, making me believe it is not protected and the problem
is more than a "forgotten password".

More ideas?
Thanks,

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

The Workbook windows are protected.

To unprotect them (you may need a password):
Choose ToolsProtectionsUnprotect workbook

Wade www wrote:

The specific workbook opens each worksheet as a resized window about 95% of
screen with no minimize, resize, or close box in the top blue title bar of
the worksheet. One worksheet Columns A and B appear hidden or off screen
with a windows split pane. They cannot be restored (not even with the format
column unhide executed from the worksheet global box selected using
format/columns/ unhide. The windows split and unfreeze options are grayed
out.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List