Chip1035

Default Days of the Month

Here is what I am trying to do, create a sheet where the dates automaticly
come up once I enter in the month and year in one of the cells. Something to
look like this:

1 09/2005
2 09/01/2005
3 09/02/2005
4 09/03/2005
5 09/04/2005
6 09/05/2005

If I change A1 to 10/2005, the dates change with it. I had a formula for it
but when I entered February, March would always come up. I know about the
Edit - Fill - Series option but I want a more automatic approach. Thanks for
any help, in advance.
--
-Chip
=)
Jason Morin

In A2 put:

=A1

and in A3 put:

=IF(A2="","",IF(MONTH(A2+1)<MONTH(A$1),"",A2+1))

and fill down to A32.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

Here is what I am trying to do, create a sheet where the

dates automaticly
come up once I enter in the month and year in one of the

cells. Something to
look like this:

1 09/2005
2 09/01/2005
3 09/02/2005
4 09/03/2005
5 09/04/2005
6 09/05/2005

If I change A1 to 10/2005, the dates change with it. I

had a formula for it
but when I entered February, March would always come

up. I know about the
Edit - Fill - Series option but I want a more automatic

approach. Thanks for
any help, in advance.
--
-Chip
=)
.

AndreasN

Good evening Chip,
Can you write in a new message the formula you used, please?

Ο "Chip1035" έγραψε στο μήνυμα