mpetersen

Default Calculating Production/Man Days in Excel

I am trying to calculate production days in Excel instead of calendar days.
Is there a way to do this? That is to say if I start a project on October 1,
2004 and finish it December 13, 2004 I would like to know how many days that
this project was actually worked.

Production days are usually just the days of the week, less any holidays
that are able to be worked.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Domenic

If "just the days of the week" excludes weekends...

=NETWORKDAYS(StartDate,EndDate,Holidays)

....where Holidays refers to one or more dates to exclude from the
calculation.

Hope this helps!