vadarpug

Default substract cell F from cell H and total into cell I

i am new to using excel. i need to be able to put in pay price in cell F and
selling price into cell H and get total in cell i. so it would have to
substract cell F from cell H and put total into cell i. how do i do this?
currency only
Jerry W. Lewis

Assuming the values are in row 1, then enter the following formula in
the cell in column I
=H1-F1

If this calculatio is repeated in several rows, just copy cell I1,
select the other rows in column I, and paste.

Jerry