rajesh aiyappa

Default How to Make the text blink in Excel?

How can make the the text blink or how can I animate the text in Excel?

thanks
Rajesh

Govind

Check out this link:

http://www.tmehta.com/tmxl/dbfind_byid.asp?id=14

Regards

Govind.

rajesh aiyappa wrote:
How can make the the text blink or how can I animate the text in Excel?

thanks
Rajesh

Frank Kabel

Hi
not possible without using some VBA code (and I as lot of others strongly
recommend not to do this):
- Nearly all procedures would use the OnTime method and this would slow down
Excel
- For me blinking cells have nothing to do with serious spreadsheets :-)

"rajesh aiyappa" wrote:

How can make the the text blink or how can I animate the text in Excel?

thanks
Rajesh

Myrna Larson

Don't do that. You drive people crazy!