Morninglight67

Default book selection when using move or copy tab in excel

When I'm in Excel, I'm frequently either moving or copying tabs to other
workbooks.

When I move a tab to a new book, the drop down to choose which book to move
to starts at the top of the list with (new book). It would be nice if it
started at the bottom of the list because I usually want to move something to
the newest book I've opened.

When I want to create a copy of a tab, most of the time I want to put it in
a new book, but the drop down to choose which book to copy to starts at the
bottom of the list and I have to scroll to the top to choose (new book).

It seems to me that these are backwards.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions