Brent

Default Can you copy multiple tabs from formulas to values w/o paste spec?

I have a workbook consiting on several tabs which I want to copy into a new
workbook as values only instead of copying over the formulas. Is there a way
to do this without going into each tab and doing 'paste special / values' ?
PeterAtherton

"Brent" wrote:

I have a workbook consiting on several tabs which I want to copy into a new
workbook as values only instead of copying over the formulas. Is there a way
to do this without going into each tab and doing 'paste special / values' ?

Select Edit, Move or copy sheet. Click the Copy check mark and choose New
Book from the To Where drop down box.

Peter Atherton