-   -   Can you copy multiple tabs from formulas to values w/o paste spec? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/52394-can-you-copy-multiple-tabs-formulas-values-w-o-paste-spec.html)

Brent

Can you copy multiple tabs from formulas to values w/o paste spec?

I have a workbook consiting on several tabs which I want to copy into a new
workbook as values only instead of copying over the formulas. Is there a way
to do this without going into each tab and doing 'paste special / values' ?

PeterAtherton

"Brent" wrote:

I have a workbook consiting on several tabs which I want to copy into a new
workbook as values only instead of copying over the formulas. Is there a way
to do this without going into each tab and doing 'paste special / values' ?

Select Edit, Move or copy sheet. Click the Copy check mark and choose New
Book from the To Where drop down box.

Peter Atherton

Brent

Can you copy multiple tabs from formulas to values w/o paste s

When you do that it copies over the formulas, I want just the values.