Old October 28th 04, 06:01 PM
Steve F.

Default Return the end of month date from a date

Is there a formula I can use that can return the last day of the month from a
date entered in another cell? It needs to work for all months, regardless of
length of month.

Ex.: 11/12/2004 is entered in A1. I want B1 to return 11/30/2004.

Old October 28th 04, 06:11 PM
Frank Kabel

Hi
=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,0)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

news

Old October 28th 04, 06:17 PM
mzehr

Hi Steve,
If you don't have the Eomonth Function (in Analysis Toolpack) available to
you use :
=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,0)