stickandrock

Default Format Numeric data in Textbox

I have a text box that is linked to a cell that contains a currency value.
How can I format the textbox to reflect the proper format verses just a plain
text.

No matter how I format the linked cell the textbox always reflect a text
format. I see nothing in the properties to do this. Can I add some VB code
to format the data?

Thanks for any and all input....
ScottO

If you don't mind changing the format of the value cell, then you can
just format it the way you want it to display in the text box - the
text box seems to reflect both the value AND the format of the linked
cell.
Rgds,
Scotto

"stickandrock" wrote in