foofightin

Default Editing Multiple E-Mail Addresses...

I need to edit a list of several thousand email addresses. I require all the
domain names need to stay, but all the addresses to be deleted.
i.e

In my finished format, all that should be left are the domains
i.e harrys.com
harrys.com
elspeths.com
To save time is there a function that allows me to do this in 1?

Gord Dibben

foo

Insert a column adjacent(right of) the original column.

Select the original column.

DataText to ColumnsDelimited by @

Delete the column you don't want when complete.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP