Caroken

Default GRID LINES PROBLEM iN EXCEL 2003

I have have changed or confirmed all settings in Options and Page Setup to
accommondate Grid Lines and for some reason the Grid Lines or not displaying
on the Page Setup View nor do they Print.

I tried to change the default color (Light Blue) to Black but only change
was in areas of the chart that are not being used.
Gord Dibben

Caroken

Perhaps you have changed the background of those cells from "no color" or
"automatic", which is default, to white, which hides the gridlines.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:29:02 -0700, "Caroken"
wrote:

I have have changed or confirmed all settings in Options and Page Setup to
accommondate Grid Lines and for some reason the Grid Lines or not displaying
on the Page Setup View nor do they Print.

I tried to change the default color (Light Blue) to Black but only change
was in areas of the chart that are not being used.

Nick Hodge

Caroken

If you are using a background colour to your cells then this overwrites the
'built-in' gridlines. You will have to manually apply cell borders if this
is the case

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Caroken" wrote in message
I have have changed or confirmed all settings in Options and Page Setup to
accommondate Grid Lines and for some reason the Grid Lines or not
displaying
on the Page Setup View nor do they Print.

I tried to change the default color (Light Blue) to Black but only change
was in areas of the chart that are not being used.

Caroken

wrote:

I have have changed or confirmed all settings in Options and Page Setup to
accommondate Grid Lines and for some reason the Grid Lines or not displaying
on the Page Setup View nor do they Print.

I tried to change the default color (Light Blue) to Black but only change
was in areas of the chart that are not being used.

Hi, And thanks for replying. I checked the settings you spoke of and they are in the Default mode. Personally, I have done just about everything I can think of.

Does this forum allow imbedded images because I have screen shot which I can
show what I'm looking at.

Gord Dibben

Caroken

Send the entire file to my email if you wish. Not the screenshot, the
workbook.

Change the AT and DOT as appropriate.

Gord

wrote:

I have have changed or confirmed all settings in Options and Page Setup to
accommondate Grid Lines and for some reason the Grid Lines or not displaying
on the Page Setup View nor do they Print.

I tried to change the default color (Light Blue) to Black but only change
was in areas of the chart that are not being used.

Hi, And thanks for replying. I checked the settings you spoke of and they are in the Default mode. Personally, I have done just about everything I can think of.

Does this forum allow imbedded images because I have screen shot which I can
show what I'm looking at.

Caroken

wrote:

I have have changed or confirmed all settings in Options and Page Setup to
accommondate Grid Lines and for some reason the Grid Lines or not displaying
on the Page Setup View nor do they Print.

I tried to change the default color (Light Blue) to Black but only change
was in areas of the chart that are not being used.

Hi, And thanks for replying. I checked the settings you spoke of and they are in the Default mode. Personally, I have done just about everything I can think of.

Does this forum allow imbedded images because I have screen shot which I can
show what I'm looking at.

Just Sent the file ... Thank You