Vicente Zambrano

Default Multi-selection problem in Excel XP and 2003

We have an Excel report in a dinamic table that gets external data from an
Analisys Services cube. The cube in Analisys Services has many dimentions and
measurments, one of them uses the Distinc Count function (agregate function)
and the others use the Sum function.

In the dinamic table, values are shown rigth when on each page field
(dimension in Analisys Services) multi-selection is not checked, that is, if
we choose the measure with the distinct count, the right value is shown.
However if we check the multi-selection on any page field and we choose any
filter to analize, then the value the measure with the disctinct Count shows
is "#¡Value!".

This is not a problem related to cell format, but to something with
Multi-selection inself