Default Is it possible to do a Find/Replace on Conditional Formats?

Hi Guys,

I have a fairly complex spreadsheet that needs to have the conditional
formatting changed, BUT I can't just change one cell and copy to the
rest because a lot of the normal formulas are different and some are
just text.

Yes I know that it should have been designed better in the first place
but I'm stuck with it for now.

Thanks to anyone who can help, and thanks for previous assistance.

Bernie Deitrick

Andre,

Change one cell's CF, copy it, then pastespecial format on the other cells. Note that doing so will
also change the base level formatting, and any borders, fonts, etc....

Excel may also ask you if you want to change the other cells with the same CF when you change one
cell's CF, but it can be inconsistent in that regard.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

oups.com...

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Guys,

I have a fairly complex spreadsheet that needs to have the conditional
formatting changed, BUT I can't just change one cell and copy to the
rest because a lot of the normal formulas are different and some are
just text.

Yes I know that it should have been designed better in the first place
but I'm stuck with it for now.

Thanks to anyone who can help, and thanks for previous assistance.

Ah Yes , THanks for putting me one the right track