Alex Mackenzie

Default Column Width

I am using an Excel spreadsheet as a data form for clients to fill out. I am
finding that sometimes clients put in more data than the column width would
allow and the column width is being automatically increased to accomodate.
The form is protected except for data cells. Is there a way to prevent this
from happening other than putting a validation requirement on the cell?
Thank you.