Dave H...

Default Is it possible to create one column with two different width?

Does anyone know how I may create two tables, one under the other, but with
different column width on each table???
In case it's not clear:
1- My first table has 25 columns by 10 rows. The column width is auto adjust.
2- My second table has 10 columns by 10 rows. But this time all my columns
are really small because they contain number between 1 to 100.
So in this example, the second table is really ugly because the numbers are
written in huge cell, according to the auto adjust of the first table.

So how may I varie the width of my columns in the same worksheet???

Thank you!

Dave...
JE McGimpsey

Column width is a property of columns, not cells, so each column can
have only one width. You can merge cells to form wider columns, but I
don't recommend this, as it tends to make your worksheet completely
unusable after that.

If you put the tables side by side and choose Window/New Window, you can
position one window under the other to achieve a somewhat similar effect.