Old October 27th 04, 06:21 PM
Susan

Default Excel

I need to change like information in different cells on num,erous
spreadsheets. Can Excel 2003 have that capability?

Old October 27th 04, 06:39 PM
Sharad Naik

Yes. Even excel 2000 , 97 had this capability.

Sharad

Old October 27th 04, 08:29 PM
Susan

"Susan" wrote in message
I need to change like information in different cells on num,erous
spreadsheets. Can Excel 2003 have that capability?

I need the correct way to perform this function.

Old October 28th 04, 02:58 PM
Lady Layla

What are you trying to change? Is it the same information you are changing? Are
the sheets in the same file?

1st way to change -- go to the cell where the information is and retype it
2nd way to chnge -- Edit Find (what you need to replace) Replace (what you need
it changed to)
(If in same file, in the Find Replace - go to options and select entire file for
search)
3rd way to change -- write a macro