-   -   Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5137-excel.html)

Susan

Excel

I need to change like information in different cells on num,erous
spreadsheets. Can Excel 2003 have that capability?

Sharad Naik

Yes. Even excel 2000 , 97 had this capability.

Sharad

"Susan" wrote in message
I need to change like information in different cells on num,erous
spreadsheets. Can Excel 2003 have that capability?

I need the correct way to perform this function.

Lady Layla

What are you trying to change? Is it the same information you are changing? Are
the sheets in the same file?

1st way to change -- go to the cell where the information is and retype it
2nd way to chnge -- Edit Find (what you need to replace) Replace (what you need
it changed to)
(If in same file, in the Find Replace - go to options and select entire file for
search)
3rd way to change -- write a macro